Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Little Lady and her Big Brother

This brother and sister were great for me today! Mom let me know that baby 'E' was colicky and wasn't sure she was going to cooperate. Well... she surprised us both. Baby 'E' was great! Yes, she had her moments, but what baby doesn't? Little Man 'E' was also great! He was more than willing to show me his room and follow directions when I gave him some. I can't wait to share the rest of the gallery with mom and dad. Enjoy this sneak peek for now.

T-102web

T-101web

4 comments:

Maria said...

That baby is darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd recognize that second mug anywhere, looking just like his daddy (but way more handsome ;) ), but this is the first time I've gotten a peek at the new baby. She's DARLING!

Anonymous said...

These are great! what a cute baby girl ;o) you do awesome work!

Drea said...

oh my! that baby.. so cute. found u off the natural light photography group on flickr, love ur site.. im adding u to my roll.