Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Miracle

This precious, teeny tiny baby girl is the baby of a good friend of mine. In these pictures you can't really tell that she is only a little bit over 5lbs. Her mommy had a rough pregnancy, but was a trooper and carried this little one safely until her delivery a week and 1/2 ago. I couldn't have asked for a better baby to photograph today! She was awake for about 10 minutes, just long enough to get those little awake shots, then she fell asleep and was willing to let me pose her as much as I wanted for the rest of the 2 hours I was there!! I think I'm in love! **Click on any photo to see it larger**

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You are just amazing!!! I can't wait to see more! Thanks for spending the morning with us!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more. These are really sweet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love that first image :)

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

beautiful baby! I love the first one!