Saturday, February 2, 2008

2 days...

This little one is only 2 days old. She was home less than an hour from the hospital when I arrived. Poor mom had very little time to unwind before the session. She is a sweet, tiny little baby. The wrinkled feet really show how new this bundle was. I can't wait to edit the rest of this session. Here is a tiny sneak peek.


We tried to take off her little bandaids, but the spots were still bleeding... poor thing had little round bandaids on both heels and both arms.

6 comments:

Gemma said...

This girl JUST had a baby!? WOW! I hope I look that good!
AMAZING!

Debi said...

what a beautiful mom and little girl - I love those wrinkly feet - they are gone so quickly!

Anonymous said...

My daughter and grand daughter...how beautiful. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Melissa did an extra ordinary job! Thank you for helping us catch this special day and family on camera!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the pictures! They were absolutely gorgeous & i can't wait to see the rest of them. I'll def be getting up with you more in the future!

Anonymous said...

my neice and cousin! arent they gorgeous! you did great work :)

Masters Rental said...

Oh wow, these are so amazing. How wonderful to have a fresh brand new baby to photograph! I commend the new mommy for having newborn pictures so soon!