Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Best of 2007 Contest

Are you ready for some fun?! Get ready for it, I'll need your help!

Below I've selected a few of my favorite images from 2007. It was so hard to narrow them down, I had so many favorites. Here's where you, your friends, and family come in: VOTE! Vote for your favorite image. Just vote once. (Repeat voters will be disqualified - no cheating - I can check IP addresses of voters)

There will be 3 winners and prizes!

First Place: a mounted 11x14 print of the selected image and an 8x10 of any image in their gallery
Second Place: an 8x10 print of the selected image
Third Place: an 8x10 print of the selected image
Spread the word and get your votes in!

The contest will end at midnight on Saturday, January 12, 2008.

Image 1


Image 2


Image 3


Image 4


Image 5


Image 6


Image 7


Image 8


Image 9


Image 10


Image 11


Image 12


Image 13


13 comments:

Trish said...

Those are great choices...oh which one, which one.....ACKK!!!

Grampy said...

Many great photos -- I cast my vote for Damon (#10), but ALL are winners!

Amanda Trumper said...

What great shots! I am in love with #12!

Anonymous said...

Those are all wonderful! But I'd have to my vote is on #5. I love how clear her big green eyes are!

Anonymous said...

All of the photographs are beautiful. Photo # 13 stole my heart. You can sure tell shes daddy's little girl. Truely beautiful and so natural.

Anonymous said...

wow those are all awesome, but number 5 is definetly THE best. that is truely the most gorgeous child ever, i love how her perfect curls and big wide eyes. Lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to vote for image #5

Anonymous said...

i would vote for #1

Kelly said...

They are adorable! I finally decided on 13. I love the expression.

Anonymous said...

thanks melissa - what a fun contest!!! of coarse image 7 - with our very own "carley bug & her lady bug" in hand - she had a great time during her photo session with all the one on one time you spent with her seperate from the other three sisters!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

These are some great shots, but hands down #13 captures the moment. She is hanging on tight. Love the expressions. Awesome SHOT!!! May the best photo win!! it is #13 for me!!

mintmama said...

#5 is such a cutie! She's got my vote!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What a tough choice- beautiful photos!